Random good picture Not show
(1) Tamas Vasary, a former Northern Sinfonia director of music, conducted and secured am impressive performance.
(2) Tama is the only stationmaster as we have to reduce personnel costs.
(3) Jangan sampai orang menduga ini proses formalitas saja,kata Tama. Sentencedict.com
(4) This article introduces the 15th Residential Area of Tama New Town in Japan, focusing on its development ideology, model of project organization and design concept.
(5) "Tama is basically supposed to be a conversation partner for the elderly, " explained Kenji Mizutani, an engineer for Matsushita.
(6) Tama Barry looks to the late performance artist Sebastian Horsley for the inspiration for his Mad Hatter.
(7) Tama, a 9-year-old cat in a western Japanese town, was appointed by Wakayama Electric Railway as master of an unmanned train station.
(8) Shuuichi Taira was born and raised in Tama area, Tokyo. He also lives there now. His camera focuses on people and landscape in urban and suburb area of Tokyo, as well as Yohohama city.
(9) Tama, a cat appointed as the master of an unmanned train station on the Kishigawa Line in Japan, was rewarded with promotion to director of the Wakayama Electric Railway, Kyodo news agency reported.
(10) To learn Chopin, I had been listening for more than three years to the piano of Tamas Vasary.
(11) The human-like NEC machine is potentially a higher life form than either Tama or Aibo.
(12) Workers at a network system center can upload a message into an elderly person's pet and then determine when Tama will say it.
More similar words: tamale, gautama, tamarind, tamarisk, glutamate, catamaran, instamatic, data management, data manipulation, monosodium glutamate, amalgamated, amalgamate, amalgamation, amalgamating, tam, tame, tamp, tampa, tamper, tamed, stamp, tamer, tamil, tampon, tambour, stamen, tampere, bantam, tampax, stamper.