Random good picture Not show
1) Tam had complained earlier about how he was for ever sneaking up on them and poking about while they were building the fence.
2) By the time we got back Tam had stopped going on about the Hall Brothers and slumped into oblivion.
3) We found Tam brooding about half way up the fence.
4) Tam had managed to spill beer across the counter and most of it had gone over Morag Paterson.
5) Tam was on all fours, a wood chisel in his hand, apparently sneaking up on a grazing sheep.
6) He and Tam Henderson spent two days setting up the recording equipment before the orchestra arrived.
7) I dismissed the idea that Tam and Richie might have found their own way there.
8) Mr McCrindle said something and Tam seemed to glance sideways.
9) We watched in silence as Tam lowered himself down until he was suspended from the ledge by his hands.
10) I got Tam to pump them up while Richie dragged out the carpets and hung them on a line to dry.
11) Tam carefully opened his door and got out of the cab.
12) Then Tam would come out and we could get going.
13) Having given Tam and Richie some very specific tasks I went off the following morning in search of a joiner.
14) Richie on one side,(http://sentencedict.com/tam.html) Tam in the middle and me behind the steering wheel.
15) Tam knew it was an unreasonable demand, especially on his last night at home.
16) Tam patted his head once or twice, and then Donald led us all outside.
17) Tam himself plans to visit Washington, he said.
18) Eventually I did the same, hoping Tam wouldn't burn us all to death.
19) Tam cranked up the top wire and tied it off at the post.
20) I turned to warn Tam and Richie, whom I could just see in the fading light.
21) In the quiet of that moment Tam and Famie knew a reason.
22) So said defence minister Peter Blaker last week in response to a question from Tam Dalyell.
23) The aunt refused to extend their stay when she caught Tam in bed with a bottle of sherry.
24) I stood by the unwinder and watched it as Tam towed yet another wire up the hill.
25) This was evidently supposed to be a sort of send-off for Tam and they had some important drinking to do.
26) Donald led the way to the bar and ordered four pints while Tam, Richie and myself held back a little.
27) They were the last two cigarettes in the pack, so afterwards Tam chucked it out of the window.
28) There was no signpost but I turned off anyway, and heard Tam murmur something to Richie.
29) As I forlornly stood it upright on the table, Tam settled down opposite me.
30) Maybe it was Mr McCrindle's sudden appearance that caused Tam to lose his footing.
More similar words: tame, tamp, stamp, tamed, tamil, tamper, tampon, stamen, tampere, bantam, stamina, stammer, stamp out, stamped, vitamin, stamp on, vitamin c, tamping, untamed, stamping, tampering, tamarisk, stamp act, stampede, tamarind, histamine, tammany hall, glutamate, tambourine, testament.