1. Aristotle and the Talmud both recommended placing the bed on a north-south axis for those wanting boys.
2. After all, as scrupulous followers of the Talmud, dishonesty and corruption were abhorred.
3. The Talmud itself acknowledge5 that the sages tried to suppress the Book of Kohelet.
4. Elsewhere in the Talmud, Lilith is identified as the mother of these creatures.
5. The Talmud tradition rendered his name as meaning who is like El ( God )?
6. After reading Talmud, am truly amazed by the Jews way of life and their unbelievable capabilities.
7. The Jewish people are taught by Talmud.
8. So Barbra Streisand wants to study the Talmud, right?
9. It was later written down in two books called the Mishnah and the Talmud.
10. Running their corporation according to the ancient precepts of the Talmud, they shunned all publicity and trusted only a handful of associates.
11. We are envious of everyone except our own children, the Talmud says.
12. I wrote the jackass Bible, the jackass Koran, the jackass Talmud.
13. Books have a centuries-old tradition of annotation and commentary, ranging from the Talmud and scholarly criticism to book clubs and marginalia.
14. The most important of these are, of course, the Talmud and Josephus.
15. Two of the books feature the quote "No one can defeat the Jews, unless they've read our holy book the Talmud" on their cover, spuriously attributed to financier George Soros.
16. Jews who strictly observe the Mosaic Law as interpreted in the Talmud.
17. The sun will set without my assistance --- The Talmud.
18. But as to our distinct concept of canonicity , it is a modern idea,[Sentencedict] and even the Talmud gives no evidence of it.
19. Jews who practice a religion based on the Old Testament and the Talmud.