Sentencedict.com random good picture
(1) Don't talk back to your grandpa.
(2) Don't talk back to your mother like that!
(3) This programme gives TV viewers a chance to talk back.
(4) Children who talk back are regarded as cheeky and disrespectful.
(5) Don't talk back to me.
(6) How about talking to a computer that will talk back?
(7) Don't you talk back to me or I'll hit you.
(8) Don't talk back. Listen to what your father says.
(9) He knew better than to talk back to his father.
(10) How dare you talk back to me!
(11) Robert had the impudence to talk back to his teacher.
(12) Not wanting to talk back either, he simply glared.
(13) Chinese children are always taught never to talk back to their parents.
(14) Little children should not talk back to their parents.
(15) They're also better able to talk back without sounding like a machine.
(16) He used to talk back like that.
(17) How could you talk back to your boss like that? Sentencedict.com
(18) You should not talk back to your mother.
(19) He tried to talk back, but his sister vociferously talked him down.
(20) But now many of them can stand up in front of the gate and talk back to the managing director.
(21) Or they may be jealous of their children, who get to talk back and be separate as they themselves never did.
(22) He paws at me, licks me, nuzzles me and I talk back.
(23) His self - confident fluency left her no room to talk back.
(24) The worst violations, among other things, and the teachers talk back.
(25) What they didn't realize is that people can type and talk back.
More similar words: look back, snack bar, talk, talk over, talk about, talk with, back, aback, back of, back out, back up, back on, pay back, set back, cut back, hold back, back down, back away, call back, draw back, feedback, backyard, give back, go back on, go back to, keep back, turn back, stand back, fall back on, bring back.