Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Conclusion: Equinovarus and talipes cavus were fequently seen in this disease, osseous operation was better than soft tissue operation.
2. Conclusion Neurotomy is an effective method to treat talipes equinovarus, and can improve the motor activity of low extremity.
3. Objective To analyze the causes of secondary talipes valgus of congenital clubfoot post- operation in children and describe the prophylactic measures.
4. Objective: To improve the therapeutic results of talipes equinovarus in children.
5. Conclusion: Normative rehabilitation was useful in improving talipes valgus in the children with cerebral palsy.
6. Method: 12 cases were selected talipes.
7. Normal position, that is, belonging to the physiological, the talipes.
8. Objective To explore the clinical significance of the footprints and lateral X-rays in weight loading in evaluating the rehabilitation of talipes valgus in the children with cerebral palsy.
9. Objective: To explore the methods and therapeutic effect of normative rehabilitation on talipes valgus in the children with cerebral palsy.
10. Objective: To study the effect of twirling, lifting and thrusting needles of scalp point on talipes varus due to cerebral infarction.
11. Objective To introduce a surgical treatment for muscular imbalance in congenital talipes equinovarus and its effects.
11. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
12. AIM To identify the particular proteins in the pathogenesis of talipes equinovarns(clubfoot)-like deformities.
13. During infusion, the patient developed polyhidrosis, hypermyotonia of both lower extremities, as well as talipes varus and inflexion.
14. CONCLUSION: The new 3D external mini-frame shows favorable effects for congenital talipes equinovarus in infants.
15. Objective: To explore the ideal operative method for children traumatic talipes equinovarus.
16. Objective To explore indication and approaches of neurotomy of tibial nerve for the treatment of the talipes equinovarus and spastic paralysis.
More similar words: caliper, calipers, pipes, gripes, stripes, bagpipes, callipers, lipemia, millipede, chili pepper, genital herpes, caliph, centripetal, bipedalism, caliphate, total eclipse, centripetal force, italic, stalin, centripetal acceleration, taliban, Italian, italics, totality, talisman, fatalism, fatalist, vitalize, fatality, vitality.