Random good picture Not show
1. Don't forget to take out the garbage.
2. Take out accident insurance before you go on your trip.
3. It is strongly advised that you take out some form of medical insurance.
4. I had to take out a loan to buy my car.
5. It's your turn to take out the garbage.
6. Do you wish to take out a full twelve-month subscription to the journal?
7. Will someone take out the trash ?
8. She had to take out a bridging loan until she could sell her house.
9. You can use petrol to take out that stain.
10. When you edit the tape you can take out the giggles.
11. An incision was made into his hand to take out the splinter.
12. Can you take out the clear bulb and put a pearl one in?
13. We recommend that you take out travel insurance on all holidays.
14. I'd like a fish and chips to take out[sentencedict.com], please.
15. We'll have to take out a second mortgage to pay for this holiday!
16. You may wish to take out a loan for a major item of expenditure.
17. She wondered if she should take out her nose stud for the job interview.
18. I need to take out.
19. Don't forget to take out the recycling.
20. We could apply for/take out a loan to buy a car.
21. You can take out a policy for as little as $11.00 a month.
22. Take out our service contract and say goodbye to costly repair bills.
23. How many teeth did the dentist take out?
24. The travel agent recommended that I take out travel insurance.
25. Can you take out the garbage when you go?
26. They planned to take out the enemy arsenal by bombing it.
27. Student grants these days are paltry, and many students have to take out loans.
28. Supposing he's right and I do die tomorrow? Maybe I should take out an extra insurance policy.
29. You'd better get a second opinion before you let that man take out all your teeth.
30. She wheeled round to face him and saw him take out a gun.
More similar words: make out, take on, take off, take over, shake off, make over, for the sake of, take, stake, take for, take up, take to, take down, take care, take away, take time, take after, take place, take the road, take apart, take note of, take care of, undertake, by mistake, take turns, take effect, take the lead, take charge, take part in, take action.