Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. The summary: we take interest in hardship when it's White hardship, yet accept it without notice when it's endemic to the African American community.
2. It is related to whether students take interest in the contents being taught and what is more, to success or failure for a class.
3. Jone began to take interest in arts while she was in university.
4. To everyone's surprise, our English teacher began to take interest in the latest trends in women's clothes.
5. Not only do I take interest in English, but I am fond of music as well, especially classical music.
6. More and more people take interest in computers.
7. I have learned to act quickly and take interest in learning.
7. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
8. We take interest in your canned goods and wish to have the catalogues.
9. My uncle was not concerned with the beautiful views of Copenhagen, but he did take interest in the sight of a tower on a nearby island.
10. Lady: It's small congregation that gathers in the castle town of Fortuna. I guess the only people who would have heard of it are the ones who take interest in this type of thing.
11. AUALEU stands for surprise, pain, fear but also excitement, satisfaction or joy, opposite meanings of the same word, namely part of all issues people take interest in when doing THEATRE.
More similar words: take an interest in, have interest in, interesting, uninteresting, interestingly, uninterestingly, in the interest of, lose interest, simple interest, variable interest rate, interest, vested interest, large intestine, interested, disinterest, uninterested, self-interest, interest rate, take into account, disinterested, interest group, interest earned, public interest, to take into account, compound interest, conflict of interest, annual interest rate, take into consideration, nominal interest rate, special interest group.