Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. You should never take chances when driving a car.
2. He doesn't take chances; that's why he's survived and most of his imitators haven't.
3. You are valuable to the organization, you mustn't take chances.
4. Get it down. Take chances. It may be bad, but it's the only way you can do anything good. William Faulkner
5. When I was much younger I did take chances from time to time and can recall more than one close shave.
5. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
6. You have to take chances for peace, just as you must take chances in war.
7. To deliver team performance, people must take chances on constructive conflict, hard work, interdependence, and trust.
8. He had begun to take chances.
9. But can we afford to take chances?
10. Dennis was not a man to take chances.
11. 'Of course we can't afford to take chances,'agreed Winston dutifully.
12. A mountain climber can't afford to take chances with inferior equipment.
13. Shepard: You gotta take chances for the things you care about.
14. The brothers' opulent and sybaritic lifestyle soon made them take chances.
15. Nothing lasts forever, so live it up; drink it down, laugh it off, avoid the bullshit. Take chances and never have regrets because, at one point, everything you did was exactly what you wanted. Marilyn Monroe
16. Looking back, Andrew Ory acknowledges he was both brash and naive, but willing to take chances.
17. There are a lot of people in the movie industry who are afraid to take chances and do new things.
18. For, even if they knew in general that it was unlikely to be the case, they could not afford to take chances.
19. There are a lot of people here who are afraid to take chances and do new things.
20. He was learning some new moves, a few ways to take chances in his writing.
21. Those on the path of mastery are willing to take chances, play the fool....
22. There are many who live life in fear, without taking risks. They don't take chances. Alas! Not only are they missing chances, they are missing life itself! RVM
23. The symptoms botulism are so severe, consumers must not take chances, officials said.
24. Unfortunately, they see a business start-up loan as a risky venture. Most of them do not want to take chances with their money.
More similar words: take a chance, take charge, take charge of, vice-chancellor, snake charmer, chance, by chance, off-chance, perchance, fat chance, mischance, ambulance chaser, chance upon, by any chance, chancellor, stand a chance, take care, take care of, take cover, take control, take command of, mechanic, mechanics, mechanism, mechanical, mechanically, chancy, mechanization, climate change, ancestry.