Random good picture Not show
1. I take back what I just said.
2. Shops are often reluctant to take back unsatisfactory goods.
3. Take back what you said about Jeremy!
4. He said he would never take back his promise.
5. I forgot to take back my bicycle.
6. Do you have any books to take back to the library?
7. You'd better take back that remark!
8. The government has agreed to take back those people who are considered economic rather than political refugees.
9. I take back what I said .
10. He had to take back his words.
11. In November, county supervisors decided to take back control of trash operations and pulled the plug on the authority.
12. He wanted to take back the bet just to keep from getting entangled.
13. The city could take back the 110 additional diplomat parking spots it created under the pact, Mastro said.
14. Imam Malik still refused to take back his words.
15. I would like you, please, to take back and deliver personally a little present from me to cheer her up.
16. A law to encourage the industry to take back and reuse its rubble has languished for three years in the environment ministry.
17. Nor should governments immediately seek to take back the fiscal stimulus.
18. You called him a motherfucker and threatened to take back the Mercedes you'd purchased for him last Christmas.
19. For the rejected material, the supplier should take back the nonconformance within 10 days. Associate with the buyer about the restock issue. Otherwise, we will handle it as the scrap.
20. I can't take back what I said that day.
21. When will it be convenient for you to take back your umbrella?
22. He would neither apologize nor take back what he had said.
23. They need only 39 seats to take back majority control.
24. The mistakes I've made are dead to me. But I can't take back the things I never did. Jonathan Safran Foer
25. Any ill thing I said to you I now take back, any harm I meant to you I hereby revoke.
26. Article 131 During the term of contract, the party giving out the contract may not take back the contracted land.
27. Adam and Eve handed over the complete rulership rights of the world to Satan, but Jesus came as the second Adam to take back the rights to rule and reign.
27. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
28. Impeller and diffuser are important parts in the Axial-flow pump and the later is the important part to take back energy.
29. To access the method and its safety of solving the problem to take back the occluder device difficultly in interventional therapy of congenital heart diseases.
30. In a "put-back", investors try to force a bank to take back a bad loan.
More similar words: give back, drive back, horseback, double back, date back to, make a mistake, backpack, make both ends meet, debacle, back, take, aback, stake, back on, back out, back off, back of, back up, takeout, take up, take off, take to, take for, takeoff, take in, take out, take on, payback, set back, pay back.