Sentencedict.com random good picture
(1) I was taken aback by the news of his death.
(2) I was a little taken aback at the directness of the question.
(3) She was taken aback by her son's strong opposition to her remarriage.
(4) He was somewhat taken aback by the news that the police intended to arrest him.
(5) Roland was taken aback by our strength of feeling.
(6) Cross was a little taken aback by her abrupt manner.
(7) She was completely taken aback by his anger.
(8) For a moment[http://sentencedict.com], I was completely taken aback by her request.
(9) The manager was taken aback by his directness.
(10) Jenny was taken aback by some of the portraits.
(11) I was taken aback by his rudeness.
(12) We were all taken aback by the news of the Chairman's resignation.
(13) I was rather taken aback by her honesty.
(14) Saying that Joan was taken aback is to put it mildly. She was completely flabbergasted.
(15) I was taken aback by what I saw.
(16) Emma was somewhat taken aback by his directness.
(17) He seemed even more taken aback than I was(sentencedict.com), and this heartened me.
(18) He appeared taken aback.
(19) He was momentarily a bit taken aback.
(20) I was momentarily taken aback.
More similar words: take back, make a mistake, aback, take away, take a shit, take after, take apart, take action, take a chance, take advantage of, backpack, have a ball, abacus, plea bargain, make a face, make a note of, back, take, stake, back out, back up, back off, back on, back of, takeoff, take for, take in, take off, take on, take out.