Random good picture Not show
1. Let's take a walk for a change.
2. It rests me to take a walk along the lake.
3. Could we take a walk? I feel like a little exercise.
4. Why don't we take a walk in the garden?
5. We can take a walk in the garden,if you like.
6. I think I'll go out and take a walk in the park.
7. Others chose to nap, take a walk or doze by the lobby fireplace.
8. If a swim stubbornly remains dead, take a walk along the bank to see how any other anglers are faring.
9. He got it into his head to take a walk in Lafayette Park, across from the White House.
10. When he left to take a walk, I got up and started to write another letter.
11. Let's take a walk.
12. His nephew told him to take a walk, get lost in the crowd.
13. You can also take a walk through the virgin forest and appreciate the breath taking scenery.
14. I think I'd better take a walk around the block and shake dinner down.
15. Take a walk in relaxed at one's convenience also has those who comparative is exquisite: 1.
16. Have it south way take a walk in the street in Shaanxi , in one white Russia manage little show window of bookstore is it display one Van Gogh replica that famous painting collect to see.
17. Close your eyes, relax, stretch, or take a walk around the block.
18. I used to take a walk in the quiet grove.
19. Or perhaps Pistol had finished him off when he decided to take a walk with us.
20. Suddenly the hour is less pleasant than it first appeared to take a walk and post a harmless, optimistic letter.
21. I cannot be an ordinary man, move around like people do, go out eat in a restaurant or take a walk. Perhaps, this is what I have lost. Rajinikanth
22. Although fox tabby cat after grown-up not liked with the human playing, but it momentarily will take a walk in yours line of sight.
22. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
23. On our wedding night we made a pledge that whenever we had a flight, the one who proved wrong would go out and take a walk. I have been in the open air continuously for the past seventy-five years.
24. "Cui two Kua son way:"Military adviser says to see western medicine, we don't understand as well, UGG Classic Tall, make the An take the brotherses to literally take a walk everywhere.
25. Once a week 30 minutes, if you cannot insist to take a walk and canter, go handling a piece of natant card, swim everyday, extremely comfortable.
26. Lead a flying bird with a kite rope then take a walk.
27. Though always on a tight time budget, he asked me out of the blue to take a walk with him that night.
28. Well-meaning friends or family might advise us to get up and take a walk, or worse, shake it off- and we can't!
29. My cover was blown, so I asked her to take a walk with me to the Yale Art Gallery to see the Mark Rothko exhibit.
More similar words: take away, make a mistake, take apart, take a shit, take after, take aback, take action, take a chance, take advantage of, walk, walk out, walk off, sidewalk, die away, walk of life, give away, fade away, giveaway, be aware of, seawater, while away, withdrawal, make a face, make a note of, awake, take, stake, take out, take on, take off.