Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. He took a vow to abstain from alcohol/smoking/sex.
2. Nuns take a vow of chastity.
3. She took a vow never to lend money to anyone again.
4. Catholic priests take a vow of celibacy.
5. He took a vow of chastity and celibacy.
6. Cistercian monks and nuns take a vow of silence.
7. People in some religious orders take a vow of celibacy.
8. Like Cratylus he long ago took a vow of silence to express his fundamental frustration at the world.
9. But while up in Zululand he took a vow and that made it final.
10. Had he not taken a vow of celibacy?
11. Then, just as things were getting really interesting, he took a vow of silence.
12. Nobody at Black Mountain ever took a vow of silence.
13. Just because Comrade Andrew was what he was,[http://sentencedict.com] did that mean he had taken a vow of celibacy?
14. I don't know why they take a vow first...
15. The mind will say: Don't be angry, take a vow.
16. We don't have to live like monks and take a vow of poverty to live comfortably.
17. Father Marko: I wanted to take a vow of silence like you. But this heavenly beauty merits words.
18. This code allows women to take a vow to remain virgins for life.
19. The women were required to take a vow of virginity, and though often seen as a flourish, they meant business: in 1998, one died and two more were injured when Gaddafi was attacked.
20. Father Marko: I wanted to take a vow of silence like you.
More similar words: make a vow, make a mistake, take as, take away, take-away, takeaway, take aim, take air, take a bow, take arms, take a hit, take a rest, take leave, take a leak, take a look, take a shit, take a bath, take aback, take after, take a walk, take apart, take a joke, take a test, take a seat, take a dive, take a risk, take a hint, take a photo, take an oath, take a day off.