Random good picture Not show
1. Someone took a shot at the car.
2. Shaw took a shot at the goal from the halfway line, but missed.
3. A crazy man took a shot at her from a rooftop.
4. I take a shot at the odd one that flies over Uskair strictly illegal, I know.
5. A crazy man, some one she had never seen before, took a shot at her from a rooftop.
6. Then, police claim, some one took a shot at them, and they had to withdraw for their own safety.
7. Most basketball coaches would probably be eager to take a shot at slumping Syracuse right about now.
8. Someone took a shot at her as she was getting out of her car.
9. Some one took a shot at her, but missed.
10. It was her turn to take a shot at her career.
11. Take a shot at what you are going to do for sound design at this early stage.
12. I said, let me take a shot at selling this.
13. Go ahead. Take a shot at the target.
14. Maybe I take a shot at it and maybe I break it. I'm real happy with myself because I did my job well.
15. The question was whether I should also take a shot at Starr's investigation and say it was time to end it.
16. For the lover of surprises : Take a shot at making this remarkable zucchini bread, and you're sure to change the recipient's ideas about it!
17. I am gonna take a shot at your wife . This is just guy things . Nothing personal .Sentencedict.com
18. The verdict was 'let's take a shot at this,' said a person familiar with the matter, who noted that Mr. Buffett has liked investing in various railroads for several years.
19. To take a penalty corner, one attacker stands with the ball on a designated spot on the back line. The player pushes out the ball to other attackers, waiting to take a shot at goal.
20. And if it wants to have a big mobile business it should take a shot at making its own handset.
More similar words: to take a shower, have a shot at, like a shot, take a shit, take a shine to, take as, take a photo, to take action, take a seat, make a hash of, make a splash, make a mistake, take aim, take-away, take air, take away, takeaway, take a bow, take arms, take a vow, take a rest, take a hit, take a look, take a hint, take a dive, take a joke, take a leak, take aback, take after, take apart.