Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. First class dogs come down here to take a shit.
2. But its hard to relieve yourself, to take a shit, you cant do it on the train, and the only time the train stops is to take on water for the locomotive.
3. Let me take a shit!
4. It was going well until my 23 year old sister started telling him in detail about her constipation and that if she doesn't take a shit in a few days, it's going to come out of her mouth.
5. Today, while at my boyfriend's house, my stomach began to hurt really badly, so I excused myself to take a shit. I let it all out.
6. One looked at the other and said, "I've got to take a shit."
More similar words: take away, take after, take apart, take action, take a chance, take advantage of, take it easy, shit, cash in, cash in on, fashion, cashier, old-fashioned, make a face, take, stake, take up, take to, take out, take for, take on, take in, take off, make a difference, take hold, take care, take down, mistake, take over, take time.