Random good picture Not show
1. When Mary walked in, she didn't so as take a glance at me, which angered me.
2. We can just take a glance at the exhibition.
3. When Mary walked she did not soas take a glance at me, which angered me.
4. Can we just take a glance at some of your products?
5. He happened to take a glance at a disused bell that hung in the room.
6. I want to take a glance at the exhibition.
More similar words: glance at, at a glance, take a chance, take a gander, take against, take a seat, take a test, take a breath, take a breather, insurance agent, take a fancy to, glance, glance off, glance over, make allowance, take chances, at first glance, glance through, make allowance for, fit like a glove, strike a balance, raglan, take cognizance of, make a mistake, prostaglandin, once again, take as, take-away, take away, take aim.