1) Take a chance and follow your nose - you may be right!
2) We will take a chance to have the party outdoor.
3) You take a chance on the weather if you holiday in the UK.
4) We may take a chance on her being at home.
5) I won't take a chance on a July holiday in Britain — it always rains.
6) I'll take a chance.
7) "You take a chance on the weather if you holiday in the UK." — "So what?"
8) He had to take a chance on it.
9) He persuaded the record company to take a chance on the band, and it became a huge hit.
10) In other words, if in doubt, don't take a chance.
11) Some one will probably take a chance on Bryant anyway, Twardzik said.
12) So why not take a chance?
13) Desperate for players, Athletico were willing to take a chance with Proby and his fiery temper.
14) Bernstein decided to take a chance.
15) Should I take a chance on him?
16) He would just have to take a chance on being interrupted.
17) Why would people take a chance on getting involved with forced labor?
18) Take a chance! All life is a chance. The man who goes farthest is generally the one who is willing to do and dare. ---Dale Carnegie's Scrapbook.
19) I'll take a risk Take a chance, Make a change, And break away.
20) And finally, never ever fail to take a chance on love.
21) She encourages them to take a chance on new ideas and initiatives.
22) We will take a chance to go across the river.
23) The 3 C's of life: choices, chances and changes. You must make a choice to take a chance or your life will never change.
24) You can fail at what you don't want, so you might as well take a chance on doing what you love.
25) The guide book didn't mention the hotel, but we decided to take a chance.
26) Success in business is simply a matter of knowing when to take a chance.
27) The pouch did not help, but I kept it on my nose,[http://sentencedict.com/take a chance.html] afraid to take a chance.
28) We are free, not bound like a tree. We can move, we can dance. We can take a chance! RVM
29) And the policeman wanted to check his facts before deciding to take a chance on a long shot.
30) Even if you have no intention of becoming pregnant, don't take a chance.
More similar words: take action, chance, by chance, take away, take after, take apart, take advantage of, take charge, enhance, make a difference, each, beach, teach, reach, teacher, preach, reach out, each other, each time, bleaching, make a face, take, change, stake, channel, take up, take out, take to, take for, take on.