Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. I opened the window and took a breath of fresh air.
2. Francesca's neck muscles tensed every time she took a breath and her nostrils dilated.
3. Taking a breath, Calipari smiles and wades into the throng, chatting amiably as he obliges each request.
4. He took a breath and peered over in my direction.
5. Rostov took a breath, and decided to wait until good manners forced his aide to behave in an approachable fashion.
6. I took a breath and gripped hard.
7. The band faltered, took a breath, and plunged into a two-step.
8. If so, he keeps turning his head to take a breath through his mouth.
9. H: If you're a Highway tollbooth operator, take a breath each time a white car comes through your lane.
10. Calm down and take a breath.
11. Okay Take a breath and slowly return a straightened position.
12. Instead, the experts say,[Sentencedict.com] parents should take a breath and look for alternatives.
13. Don't lose control at any time; take a breath.
14. T : If you're a Teacher, take a breath time the school bell rings.
15. If you're a Highway tollbooth operator, take a breath each time a white car comes through your lane.
16. E : If you're an Editor take a breath each time you correct a comma.
17. E : If you're an Engineer take a breath each time you use your calculator.
18. Oh, it's hard for me take a breath a long wall!
19. Cramps: If you're in deep water, take a breath, lie on your back and float.
20. You are too rush today, calm down and take a breath.
21. Take a breath, please.
22. He got pulled over on the way home and had to take a breath test.
23. Suspicion rose like a miasma from which it was impossible ever to take a breath.
24. The men blinked as the door slammed; then a few cleared their throats guiltily and dared take a breath.
25. It's a long time to surf the internet, I should take a breath.
26. Greater Manchester Police spokesman said: 'El Hadj Diouf was stopped on Blackburn Road (A666) by an officer at 4.20am, who requested he take a breath test.
27. A swimmer can't swim under water very long, because he must take a breath.
28. Though you pretend to obey reluctantly, you actually think it the most romantic moment in your life. Then she cuts snail for you and you can passingly take a breath of her hair.
More similar words: take a breather, take a bath, breathtaking, sea bream, tea break, take a bow, take aback, take a seat, take a test, take an oath, breath, breathe, breather, make and break, breathed, breathy, breathe out, breathe in, breathing, breathable, breathless, out of breath, breathing in, baby's breath, make a clean breast, breathlessly, breathalyzer, short of breath, make a clean breast of, breathing space.