Random good picture Not show
1. His voice tailed away in the bitter cold air.
2. The actor's voice tailed away as he forgot his lines.
3. The boy's voice tailed away into silence.
4. 'But why ...?' Her voice tailed away.
5. When I pedal-turned the tail away from the flames, my door flew open.
6. Since then it's tailed away.
7. But he shook his little tail away he flew.
7. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
8. Keep your tail away from stoves, candles , lit cigarettes, garbage disposals, automatic dishwasher doors, children, rocking chairs, and dogs.
9. Anything you need is only a flick of your tail away.
10. Sportsmen stay in their cars and wait for the wind to tail away.
More similar words: boil away, call away, fall away, haul away, delaware, fool away, fill away, pull away, steal away, tail, thailand, tails, law and order, law-abiding, oxtail, tailed, tailor, entail, retail, tailer, detail, tail off, dalai lama, ailanthus, available, availably, assailant, squirrel away, details, foxtail.