Random good picture Not show
1. The baby had a plastic name tag on its ankle.
2. It's difficult to put a price tag on such a project .
3. He decided to tag on an extra paragraph at the end summarizing what he'd said.
4. Tag on a couple of paragraphs about recent events.
5. There is a £2 million price tag on the team's star player.
6. He pinned the name tag on his jacket.
7. The price - tag on the new fighter plane was too high for the government.
8. The price tag on the 34-room white Regency mansion is ￡17.5 million.
9. I can't keep a stronger tag on her than I do now, almost night and day.
10. It has a large red-and-white evidence tag on it.
11. There was a price tag on the mast.
12. Who can put a price tag on the employees who have given up?
13. I can't find a price tag on it anywhere.
14. There is a price tag on the best defense.
15. Please tie this tag on your baggage.
16. With a price tag on everything, it is quite convenient for customers.
17. For each instance of an HTML tag on a form, a Select object is created.
18. There was an expensive price tag on the mast feed.
19. Never have a name and address tag on your keys.
20. For each instance of an HTML tag on a form, a Submit object is created.
21. The price tag on a Blackbird Rider Acoustic Guitar is $ 1 , 599.
22. Each string had a tag on it, showing a picture of a pearl diver and the company name of Di Perle.
23. Every article has a price tag on it.
24. The tartan check also appears on a special tag on the heel.
25. The Geordies pulled out of the race yesterday after Rangers placed the staggering price tag on their 26-year-old striker.
25. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
26. They stole my favorite jewelry, and you can't really put a price tag on things like that.
27. On vehicles of 1948 to 1970 there is a date tag on the top of the radiator.
28. Fox and hockey officials refused to put a price tag on a regulation puck stuffed with computer chips.
29. The tray bundles must be vacuum packed in MBB and attach part list tag on it.
30. Press reports last month indicated that Obama aides were anxious to keep the final price tag on the plan below the politically sensitive trillion-dollar mark.
More similar words: octagon, pentagon, patagonia, octagonal, pentagonal, antagonize, antagonist, antagonise, antagonism, protagonist, antagonistic, agone, agon, agony, dagon, wagon, dragon, flagon, agonal, drag on, agonic, paragon, hexagon, agonist, agonise, agonize, glucagon, tarragon, diagonal, bandwagon.