Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. The more serious effects include acute confusional states, tachycardia, urinary retention, and aggravation of glaucoma.
2. He was ill again with tachycardia in January 1955 and in the middle of the month returned to the London Clinic.
3. Thus epileptic seizures often began with a sustained tachycardia in spite of apnoeic pauses and severe hypoxaemia.
4. In those with non-sustained ventricular tachycardia during electrocardiographic monitoring treatment with low dose amiodarone has been shown to be effective.
5. The episodes of bigeminy and ventricular tachycardia were sorted in descending order so that 10 longest episodes were always reviewed.
6. Results The clinical attack pattern of atrial tachycardia was very similar to that of repetitive monomorphic ventricular tachycardia.
7. Paroxysmal supraventricular tachycardia is a kind of common diseases in clinic.
8. Physical examination revealed tachypnea; tachycardia, and cyanosis.
9. Atrial fibrillation and sinus tachycardia may worsen hemodynamic change and heart function.
10. Methods A patient with recurrent ventricular tachycardia ( VT ) was implanted ICD and followedfor 18 Months.
11. Tachycardia: Heart rate over 100 ( as high as 240 ) Beats per minute.
11. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
12. A sustained idiopathic ventricular tachycardia can cause cardiomyopathy.
13. Tachycardia and arrhythmias occasionally occur during dobutamine administration, particularly at higher doses necessitating dose reduction.
14. Clonic the sex on the room tachycardia symptom?
15. In the first method, data were analysed against set criteria for hypoxia and tachycardia.
16. Chronic pain is continuous and unassociated with the physiological responses to acute pain such as sweating and tachycardia.
17. It is especially useful in patients with frequently occurring, slow, haemodynamically well-tolerated tachycardia.
18. A retrospective study showed that amiodarone was associated with a better prognosis in patients with documented ventricular tachycardia on electrocardiographic monitoring.
19. During proecedure main cardiac arrhythmia found its expression in node tachycardia beat(81.8% )[sentencedict.com], ventricular premature contraction (45.5% ) and after procedure in sinus rate variation.
20. Objective : To investigate the diagnosis and treatment of fascicular ventricular tachycardia ( FVT ).
21. Bronchial carcinoid tumors may be manifested by severe and prolonged flushing episodes, facial and periorbital edema, excessive lacrimation , salivation, tachycardia, and hypotension.
22. In the corse of the physical examination of college students, tachycardia is one of the abnormal phenomena frequently found.
23. Hypertrophied myocardium is prone to proarrhythmic toxicity and development of the torsade de points type of ventricular tachycardia.
24. AIM : To summarize the experience of radiofrequency catheter ablation ( RFCA ) in patients with atrioventricular reentry tachycardia.
25. Objective To evaluate the efficacy and safety of the locally made Esmolol supraventricular tachycardia treatment.
26. Double tract conduction is the physiological basis of intra-atrial ventricular reentrant tachycardia.
27. Some patients develop premonitory signs and symptoms, such as nervousness, sweating, and tachycardia.
28. Manifest APs were mapped and ablated during sinus rhythm and concealed APs were mapped and ablated during orthodromic atrioventricular reentrant tachycardia (AVRT).
29. Succeed case use any resist arrhythmia cordis medicine , follow up a case by regular visits to and meet the room nature tachycardia of recidivation half a year after the skill.
30. I was overwhelmed with excitement, and became acutely aware of my own tachycardia and diaphoresis.
More similar words: bradycardia, cardiac arrest, cardial, cardiac, pericardial, endocardial, intracardiac, myocardial infarction, tachypnea, keycard, library card, identity card, guardian, cardigan, cardinal, legal guardian, guardian angel, cardiogram, pericardium, cardiology, pericarditis, cardiogenic, myocarditis, cardiograph, cardiologist, endocarditis, cardiomyopathy, cardiovascular, cardiopulmonary, echocardiography.