Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. The road ended at a T-junction.
2. Fernhill Rise meets Fernhill Avenue at a T-junction.
3. h-plane t-junction and E - plane transverse iris band pass filters are used in the diplexer structure.
4. As a kind of spatial power combiner, the T-junction waveguide power combiner is very suitable for millimeter-wave.
5. The T-junction channel used for the electromagnetic transfer system was designed, then liquid metal flows from the channel to the shot sleeve was simulated with software FLOW-3D.
6. The test results show that by controlling the T-junction and riser tube's resistance coefficients, the unbalanced riser flow distribution has been achieved.
7. With further research on such maldistribution , the T-junction acting as phase separator of two-phase flows has gradually caught attention of petrochemical and chemical industries.
8. The S-parameters of symmetric stripline T-junction are studied by using of the concept of equivalent parallel plane waveguide and the method of mode analysis.
9. At last the scattering parameters of the T-junction can be derived.
10. Walk directions With petrol station on left, follow road to T-junction.
11. Keep left just before church then turn right at T-junction.
12. Reach farm road, turn right along it then left at T-junction.
13. You will rejoin the main leisure route by turning right at the next main T-junction.
14. From then on, the driver did not have the guts approaching that T-junction anymore.
15. In the paper, FDTD is used to analyze the propagation properties of several T-junction waveguides, with left -handed materials (LHMs).
16. Generally speaking, microwave passive components are composed of a series of key blocks such as waveguide step discontinuity and T-junction, etc.
17. A mathematical model of inverse heat conduction problem is presented to identify unsteady temperature of inner wall of a T-junction according to the known the temperature of outer wall.
18. From the simulation result we can see that the waveguide T-junction achieves good matching in wide frequency band.
19. I was walking leisurely on the sidewalk when I heard a loud crash of two vehicles just at the T-junction about 10 meters away.
20. If you turn right from the hotel gate and walk along the compound wall for about 2-3min,[sentencedict.com/t-junction.html] you will see some small restaurants grouped around a T-junction.
21. This paper describes the calculation of the scattering parameters of a T-junction of rectangular waveguide having arbitrary cross-section by the method of moments.
More similar words: junction, injunction, disjunction, conjunction, nondisjunction, in conjunction with, production function, unction, function, objective function, and function, compunction, functional, functioning, functionary, malfunction, function key, dysfunction, functionally, function keys, subjunctive, injunctive, dysfunctional, functionalism, functionality, conjunctiva, disjunctive, conjunctive, social function, malfunctioning.