Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. The three primary roles of the systems analyst are as consultant, supporting expert, and change agent.
2. The systems analyst frequently acts as a consultant to a business.
3. Sunday night is an uneasy time for systems analyst Tom Santos.
4. It cuts off communication between the systems analyst and the user.
5. High performance computing systems analyst at Imperial College London.
6. Our definition of a systems analyst is necessarily broad.
7. I am applying for the systems analyst position.
8. The second - best job is software engineer, followed by computer systems analyst, biologist and historian.
More similar words: system analysis, analyst, management information systems, system software, psychoanalyst, credit analyst, financial analyst, management system, international system, gastrointestinal system, system, database management system, caste system, stereo system, Management Information System, subsystem, systemic, si system, international system of units, systemize, ecosystem, international monetary system, file system, merit system, case system, open system, subway system, wage system, system unit, systematic.