Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Under its current system board design, up to four PowerPC chips could be used.
2. Public Employees Retirement System board members receive $ 100 a day when in session plus business expenses.
3. The individual components of the system board are interconnected by multiple connection systems known as buses.
4. System board chips and part numbers can be seen below.
5. PCB board design, system board, the board copy.
6. The system board, as the basic motherboard, plays an important role in microcomputer ? ? s system running.
7. We can focus on the system board removal now.
8. Locate the 3 pin CMOS password reset jumper on the system board.
9. Company sales agent: Lei Shemo security, printing and bag system board.
10. Hellcat's Pandora utility should warn you beforehand if your system board is incompatible.sentencedict.com
11. The hardware components of the system are divided into two parts: minimum system board and expansion board.
12. By studying and analyzing the functional properties of Embedded Microprocessor Unit of LPC2378 and OCM12864-1 LCD module, a LCD menu display system based on LPC2378 system board has been constructed.
13. Management of common adapter devices built into the motherboard ( system board ).
14. Base board ( also known as a motherboard or system board ) management.
More similar words: bulletin board system, cardiovascular system, caste system, system, board member, subsystem, si system, systemic, ecosystem, case system, wage system, system unit, merit system, subway system, open system, systematic, legal system, price system, quota system, systematism, systematics, buddy system, systematize, solar system, river system, command system, brake system, expert system, metric system, social system.