Sentencedict.com random good picture
(1) A line of cars swung out of the palace gates.
(2) A slender pointed cellular disrupter swung out on skeletal brackets.
(3) The navigator's seat swings out from beneath the chart table when in use.
(4) The two cars swing out of the palace gates, and disappear down the avenue.
(5) Tears blurred her vision as she swung out, hammering on the horn.
(6) With a shriek from her whistle, the little craft swung out into midstream and shot into the rapids under the bridge.
(7) The Rover abruptly swung out and roared past, the passenger cop giving them a suspicious but mostly supercilious glare.
(8) The boats are swung out over the side, ready for lowering into the water.
(9) Rincewind went rigid with fright, but his arm swung out as Kring shot forward.
(10) Swing out No. 1 lifeboat and report.
(11) This is the perfect time for photographers to swing out their SLR's and begin shooting.
(12) Swing out a little bit when you run around the base.
(13) The screen is tiny (1.5 inches) and doesn't swing out for self-portraits.
(14) As you continue to swing out towards the net post however, you'll soon realize, that when you reach the contact point the racquet is facing in the direction you want(sentencedict.com/swing out.html), straight ahead.
(15) His technique for passing cars was to lay on the horn, swing out into the other lane, and persevere.
(16) Long life of safflower greenery wandering snow falls out of the bank, change color, fine edge until the swing out gradually, engulfing pin-points ripples in sight.
(17) To hit the runaround forehand, remember to backpedal quickly and keep your racquet up high as you move into position. Once there, be sure to swing out and give the ball a ride.
(18) You got to get a running start. Then you grab the rope and swing out and up as high as you can, and then you let go and fall to the water.
(19) They tied the rings of the breastpiece to the rings of the ephod with blue cord, connecting it to the waistband so that the breastpiece would not swing out from the ephod-as the Lord commanded Moses.
(20) As the identity thief passed an abandoned shopping cart, Karen saw her arm swing out.
(21) Gland – two piece ,(sentencedict.com) self - aligning gland eliminates cocking. Swing out bolting facilitates maintenance.
(22) The first step is to make a good upper-body turn, and then, when you uncoil your shoulders, swing out toward the target.
(23) The rings of the breastpiece are to be tied to the rings of the ephond with blue cord, connecting it to the waistband, so that the breastpiece will not swing out from the ephod.
(24) Small trailing bar should align with the top and bottom faces of revolving tray. Don't swing out too long forwards or backwards lest colliding trailing bar.
(25) If you use to much power and still are going upwards/sideways when you get the hold, it?s very easy to swing out and lose balance.
(26) The storm which drenched the Florida Keys is expected to swing out into the Atlantic today and regain strength before heading Georgia and Carolinas .
(27) And if it were designed right, with, say, a swing out cover, it wouldn't wouldn't compromise the iPad's clean look.
(28) So, usually, people would say you need to use a sand wedge that can swing out of the rough.
(29) A video camera was fixed on an extending arm to swing out and capture the historic moment.
(30) A problem when catching is that it?s often hard to keep close enough to the rock, but swing out.
More similar words: drawing out, ring out, bring out, wring out, string out, holding out, acting out, falling out, falling-out, cutting out, working out, pulling out, sticking out, carrying out, pointing out, swing, swingeing, swinging, swinger, upswing, downswing, swindling, swing voter, swing shift, drawing off, blowing off, on the upswing, in full swing, swing around, swing into action.