Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. The ambulance crew swung into action to resuscitate the patient.
2. The party machine has swung into action with its preparation for the election.
3. The emergency services swung into action as soon as the disaster was reported.
4. The emergency services swung into action as soon as the news of the bomb explosion reached them.
5. The rescue operation swung into action immediately.
6. The police swung into action against the gunmen.
7. Politicians have already swung into action.
8. Whenever the laws of any state are broken[sentencedict.com], a duly authorized organization swings into action.
9. All this would have rotted away had the rescue operation not swung into action.
10. The first battalion of boffins will swing into action this August.
11. The doctor examined her, found a faint pulse, and immediately swung into action to resuscitate the patient.
12. Throughout the region voluntary agencies like the Red Cross are swinging into action.
13. The moment the shooting was reported, they swung into action.
14. When he swings into action on the water, Kerton is one of the fastest men afloat.
15. The nights really begin to swing into action with regular party nights in the bar.
16. Then let us swing into action that ignited the hearts of flame, in order to realize our efforts to rejuvenate the Chinese nation!
17. Dear friends, swing into action, let's create a harmonious goals and work together!
18. Satellites will shortly swing into action to track sheep grazing habits as part of a project to design farms that make animals happier.
19. Swing into action only after your child has aired the entire list of grievances[sentencedict.com], advises Lila.
20. The ECB needs to swing into action at long last.
21. Swing into action an exercise schedule. Be it heavy duty gymming or a workout at home.
22. We swing into action bar, we have to wait until when?
23. Schoolgirls in holiday dress swing into action during a tumultuous Peking welcome for Romanian President Nicolae Ceausescu.
24. Swing into action with an all-new set of primate puzzles in the fantastic sequel to the award-winning hit.
25. In fact, many enterprises have swing into action, trying to share a piece of cake in the online shopping market.
26. Since fast-twitch fibres are more powerful than slow-twitch cells, the fast twitchers swing into action at slow cadences, when high muscular forces are required to move the bike along rapidly.
27. Still, it is likely to take at least a year for the new Consumer Financial Protection Bureau to swing into action.
28. They are progressing and at the appropriate time we will swing into action and life will change quite dramatically.
29. If you need to raise a great deal of money for a big plan, this new moon would be the perfect time to swing into action.
More similar words: swinging, bring into being, bring into play, retroaction, take into account, to take into account, interaction, ending inventory, reaction formation, decomposition reaction, neutralization reaction, gravitational attraction, put into practice, action, urinary tract infection, faction, fraction, exaction, inaction, in action, reaction, traction, interacting, impaction, practioner, compaction, redaction, olfaction, intonation, activation.