Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Get a bucket to swill the yard down.
2. We heard the swill of flood waters.
3. He does nothing but swill beer all day.
4. Swill the car with clear water.
5. Don't swill the tealeaves out into the sink.
6. Give the sink a quick swill to get it clean.
7. Do you swill out the milkpan?
8. The Channel swill chopped and slapped all around.
9. Remarkably, they can still swill and swagger at the same time, weaving toward an exit.
10. I throw what's left down the sink and swill out the flask.
11. Dead rats, floating in the brown swill of beer with teeth bared in a last deathly snarl.
12. Strain off the surplus fat and swill out the pan with the wine and stock.
13. The beer was just warm swill, and he drank it because Arthur put it down in front of him.
14. Without his casual left guard he was bucket swill, the ugly effluvia that boxers deposit from their lacerated mouths between rounds.
15. I wouldn't know though(sentencedict.com), I swill have much to learn.
16. Father has asked me to swill down the garage floor, but I wanted to read the interesting novel.
17. This swill is awful. Please give me some beer.
18. What the fug is that swill?
19. Where did you get this monkey swill?
20. You feed them swill and such stuff?
21. Give the pail a good swill ( out ) .
22. Leslie swill attend to students'intonation, coordination and accent of speaking attentively.
22. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
23. Nietzsche criticizes Platonism and Christianity by changing Schopenhauer swill to live into will to power.
24. Don't forget to swill out the bottle before returning it to the milkman.
25. To be fair, it's not the same swill you find in Williamsburg: Sold in an elegant bottle and aged in wooden casks, the beer is meant to be savored in a champagne flute.
26. The dentist handed me a glass of water to swill my mouth out with.
27. He preferred, he said, to submerge himself in the urban swill, or be in deep country.
28. I realize that Carrie is based on Candace Bushnell, and since I don’t read that type of swill, I can’t comment on her lack of talent, but I can say that the fictional version can’t write.
29. Advertising is the rattling of a stick inside a swill bucket.
30. It was an enormous bottomless trough in which the hogs could swill and wallow.
More similar words: will, willingness, wild, swing, wildlife, switch, swindle, wilderness, bewildered, switch off, swimming, switch on, bewilderment, in full swing, come to terms with, make friends with, ill, bill, pill, kill, spill, drill, chill, skill, silly, still, fill in, fill out, fill up, kill off.