Sentencedict.com random good picture
4. The White House was swift to deny the rumours.
5. A swift clap of thunder woke me.
6. The local police took swift action against the squatters.
7. My letter received a swift reply.
8. Mischief has swift wings.
9. Life is short and time is swift.
10. He rose to his feet in one swift movement.
11. I noticed a swift change of expression in his face.
12. This problem calls for swift/prompt action from the government.
13. He is swift to hear, but slow to speak.
14. She wiped her tears away in one swift movement.
15. She is swift to anger.
16. With a swift movement, Matthew Jerrold sat upright.
17. He gave them a swift glance.
18. He made a remarkably swift recovery.
19. A swift change is longed for,(sentencedict.com) but unlikely.
20. The operation is being seen as a swift riposte to the killing of a senior army commander.
21. He is as swift of foot as a hare.
22. She shot a swift glance at Paul.
23. His swift rise to the national team surprised everyone.
24. They were swift to deny the accusations.
25. Jaegers are swift black birds with long forked tails.
26. Our task is to challenge the UN to make a swift decision.
27. Every sound was muffled, every noise changed to something soft and musical. No more tramping hoofs, no more rattling wheels! Only the chiming of the sleigh-bells, beating as swift and merrily as the hearts of children.
28. The decision to escalate UN involvement has been taken in the hopes of a swift end to the hostilities.
29. The Augustan age of English literature includes the writers Dryden,[Sentencedict.com ] Swift and Pope.
30. If the government does not yield, it should face sufficient military force to ensure its certain and swift defeat.