Random good picture Not show
1. With talk of sweetbreads and liver and fillet she captivated him - I couldn't quite see how she did it.
2. Next enjoy foie gras and sweetbreads, followed by a selection of sumptuous cheeses.
3. Variety meats include liver, brains, heart, kidneys , sweetbreads, and tongue.
4. I expected the sweetbreads to be like their name—some sort of bun with jam or brown sugar, but couldn'tsee why that would come with potatoes.
5. You dropped your sweetbreads into the tumbrils – red tumbrils with two wheels, naturally.
6. Francesgiggled and said, "We'll have sweetbreads , please. And potatoes."sentencedict.com/sweetbreads.html
7. The list ended up with sweetbreads.
8. Sweetmeats are candies while sweetbreads, which aren't sweet, are meat.
9. As matures , the thymus gland disappears. Sweetbreads may be broiled, fried, braised, or cooked in liquid.
10. One early British recipe for "Bride's Pye" mixed cockscombs, lamb testicles, sweetbreads, oysters and (mercifully) plenty of spices.
More similar words: sweetbread, sweet basil, flatbread, meadowsweet, shortbread, spread sheet, spreadsheet, whole wheat bread, electronic spreadsheet, sweet, break bread with, sweets, sweety, sweetie, sweetly, sweeten, sweet corn, sweetish, sweet pea, sweeting, break bread, sweetener, sweet talk, sweet tooth, be sweet on, sweetshop, sweetmeat, sweet heart, sweetness, sweetheart.