Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. For complete sweepstake rules, including alternative entry methods, visit Official Rules, Windows Feedback Program Sweepstakes.
2. Enter for that sweepstake? Not if I know it, once bit twice shy, I lost $ 100 last year.
3. This sweepstake was conducted under the watchful eyes of over 8,000 spectators.
4. Enter for that sweepstake?
5. The entry ticket must be filled out completely and deposited in the specific sweepstake boxes during the sweepstake period. Incomplete entries will be voided.
6. It was the town with the highest rate of deaths from falling objects, with four times as many as San Diego, and had no lottery or sweepstake winners.
7. This lucky draw came first in the 2nd Category of the Sweepstake .
8. Players that achieve a cash win in either the Lottery or Sweepstake will be sent a claim form via email to be completed and returned.
More similar words: A new broom sweeps clean, make a clean sweep of, keep step, keep still, sweep, sweeper, sweep up, sweep off, sweeping, sweep away, sweep over, sweepback, minesweeper, sweepingly, keepsake, take steps, sweep through, street sweeper, sweep the board, make mistake, make a mistake, stake, stakes, mistake, stake out, at stake, stakeout, mistaken, mistake for, by mistake.