1. He sweats himself to earn as much money as possible.
2. He lives with them every day, and sweats them out on many a sleepless night.
3. The pulse steadied, the cold sweats stopped.
4. He started having night sweats.
5. Where else can you go in your sweats and be served orange-flavored beef by waiters in black tie?
6. I downplay the sweats, the shakes, the fever.
7. I wear sweats and my hair is pulled from my face with a rubber band.
8. These may include night sweats, swollen glands, weight loss or a persistent cough.
9. Sweats about the head on the least exertion, covered with cold sweat.
10. He really sweats a lot in hot weather like this.
11. Tepid sweats form, and shine, and instantly evaporate.
12. The lumberjack sweats as he cuts down a tree.
13. A pitcher of ice water sweats on a hot day.
13. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
14. A pitcher of ice water sweats a hot day.
15. J: Yes. Behind success are tears and sweats.
16. The first priority is to exclude night sweats caused by fever.
17. The outside of a glass of ice water sweats on a hot day.
18. Do you get hot flushes and sweats? How often?
19. I really don't feel a bit sick, no night sweats, no fevers.
20. I hung around the house all day in my sweats.
21. I was put on Heminephrin - it helps to stop the shakes and the sweats.
22. Carol was dying, and he cried out in his sleep and sat up trembling with cold sweats in the heat.
23. The body is alone and fearful when one awakens at three in the morning, sheets drenched through with night sweats.
24. He was very weak and his body trembled and broke into sweats whenever he tried to sleep.
25. The staff might be young; they look like college coeds running around in their tees and hi-tech sweats.
26. On a sweltering, humid summer day[sentencedict.com], no one in Philly sweats.
27. Estrogen replacement relieves such symptoms of menopause as hot flashes and night sweats, reduces bone loss and relieves vaginal dryness.
28. Instead of their polished manner and measured tones, he sweats under the studio lights and delivers his lines in a bellow.
29. I picture people from San Jose to San Rafael trying to decide whether to wear sweats, a bathrobe or jeans tomorrow.
30. Will they be expecting stomach cramps, acid reflux, night sweats?
More similar words: sweatshop, sweatshirt, sweat, sweaty, sweater, no sweat, sweating, sweat gland, sweatpants, swear, forswear, swear off, swear to, swearing, forswearing, sportswear, heatstroke, weather, weatherman, bad weather, hot weather, cold weather, weathering, set great store by, weather vane, fair-weather, weathercock, under the weather, weather forecast, weather condition.