Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. We sweated blood to get the work finished on time.
2. His spade Q was sweated down.
3. I sweated out the conversation with him for 2 hours.
4. They sweated and saved for ten years to buy a house.
5. I sweated blood to get that report finished.
6. Finally, he sweated the stamp for 5 years.
7. He sweated out one novel after another.
8. The manufacturer of this excellent violin has really sweated the details.
9. I sweated off ten pounds in a week by playing squash every day.
10. He'd sweated over the plans for six months.
11. I sweated blood for a while thinking I'd broken the TV.
12. I sweated blood to get everything ready in time.
13. I sweated all night on the desk.
14. A week's work sweated 6 pounds off him.
15. I really sweated over my last essay.
16. Beth sweated blood over that article.
17. I sweated it out for maybe two or three minutes without making a move.
18. Donald sweated blood to build up his business.
19. The Prime Minister, who looked relaxed but sweated profusely in the hot hall, said he relished the fight ahead.
20. Space-age sweat In fact, sweated labour is making a comeback in the industrialized world.
21. For weeks the forges bellowed and Goblins sweated as Grom's fleet took shape.
22. After a hard frost the passage walls sweated and water trickled down the corridors.
23. The farmers sweated to make sure that each grain of the planted rice produced many grains more.
23. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
24. So I fretted and sweated as they stalked in and stared around with that disapproving, accusatory look of all cops everywhere.
25. The scullions sweated and ducked at the spits and bake-ovens built around the exercise ground for the clan to feast.
26. Julia would not shut the window but sweated and shivered by turns.
27. The textile industry still relies to some extent on sweated labour.
28. But the king merely tightened his hold, as if all this energy had sweated drunkenness out of him.
29. Although I remember seeing some one eating chips from a story I'd sweated blood on when I was working in Worcester.
30. As a matter of fact, most of the London publishers send their printing to Edinburgh to get it done at half cost by sweated labour.
More similar words: sweater, sweat, sweaty, sweats, no sweat, sweating, sweat gland, sweatshop, sweatshirt, sweatpants, heated, seated, created, treated, defeated, nauseated, permeated, repeated, be seated, untreated, uncreated, retreated, repeatedly, ill-treated, delineated, mistreated, overheated, swear, swear off, swear to.