Sentencedict.com random good picture
(1) The sweat glands secrete water.
(2) As mentioned before, sweat is produced from the sweat glands in the skin.
(3) Still, although your paws are covered with sweat glands, you might like to walk around on the damp grass first.
(4) You have more sweat glands and blood vessels per square inch in your scalp than any other part of your body.
(5) There is no evidence to suggest that sweat glands and their receptors remain unchanged after nerve degeneration.
(6) Is it not effective until sweat gland comes out?
(7) The sweat gland of human being consists of eccrine gland and large sweat gland( apocrine gland) which is the root of body odor.
(8) This tumor is a histologic subtype of sweat gland carcinoma.
(9) Dog : My sweat gland is on my tongue. I must loll it out to lower the temperature.
(10) Eccrine carcinoma of the sweat gland is rare.
(11) Sweat gland : Either of two types of perspiration glands in the skin.
(12) Apocrine sweat gland carcinoma.
(13) Fat in round globules like pebbles, hair-roots like grass, capillary loops and sweat glands like worm tunnels.
(14) Primary mucinous carcinoma of the skin is a rare adnexal neoplasm differentiating toward sweat gland, most of which is the eccrine type.
(15) Methods According to the anatomic characteristics of the armpit skin and large sweat gland, 31 cases with hircismus with way of whole skin in armpit crimple with small incision, following-up 23 cases.
(16) Results: MHT can accelerate the diaphoretic function both on axillary and plantar sweat gland in rats, incidence of vacuole of axillary sweat gland is higher than that of plantar sweat gland. Sentencedict.com
(17) This is because the sugar metabolic block causes the nervus autonomic function disorder, makes the sweat gland secretion to increase the result.
(18) Methods: The sweating volume in mice was measured at 30 minute after administration of MHT, duct diameter of axillary sweat gland was taken as an index to estimate sweating quantity by tectology.
(19) Answer: No. The sweat during irradiation is and must be sweat gland.
(20) Methods: According to the anatomic characteristics of the armpit skin and large sweat gland, 80 cases of hircismus were treated with S model SVNF and follow-up for half a year.
More similar words: sweat, sweaty, no sweat, sweater, sweating, sweatshop, sweatshirt, sweatpants, glance at, All is not gold that glitters, great grandmother, swear, swear off, forswear, swearing, forswearing, gland, weather, glance, england, glare at, gangland, hot weather, weatherman, cold weather, weathering, bad weather, glancing, weather vane, weathercock.