Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. We sweated blood to get the work finished on time.
2. I've been sweating blood over this report.
3. I sweated blood to get that report finished.
4. I sweated blood for a while thinking I'd broken the TV.
5. I sweated blood to get everything ready in time.
6. Beth sweated blood over that article.
7. I had to sweat blood for an M.A.
8. Donald sweated blood to build up his business.
9. I could have understood it in Cottee's case if he had been sweating blood for Everton.
10. Although I remember seeing some one eating chips from a story I'd sweated blood on when I was working in Worcester.
11. If I had to sweat blood it would be done.
12. I'm sure it takes more sweat blood to make a successful living there.
13. The sweat blood treasure horse, the lance shake hands, the helmet is shining,[sentencedict.com] I am puffed up with pride and violent.
14. In the last century, there were no trade unions, and so workers could be made to sweat blood.
15. In the last century, there were no trade unions, and so workers could be sweat blood.
16. You can have anything you choose and you don't need to sweat blood and tears to get it.
17. But I already believe I've proved to Liverpool fans that I'm willing to sweat blood for this club and to try and make the crowd happy.
More similar words: sweat, sweats, sweaty, no sweat, sweater, sweated, sweating, cold sweat, blood, sweat gland, sweatshop, bloody, sweatshirt, sweatpants, blood red, bloodied, bloodshed, bad blood, bloodline, blood money, blood test, blood clot, blood cell, lifeblood, in cold blood, blue blood, blood type, half blood, bloodshot, bloodless.