1. After those months of treatment, he swore off drugs completely.
2. After years of addiction, he swore off drugs completely.
3. I swear off tearing the books.
4. I've decided to swear off smoking.
5. Anna plans on going to school that next year,[http://sentencedict.com/swear off.html] but not before swearing off boys.
6. Boycotting Disney is like swearing off salt and sugar.
7. As a repentant sinner I pledge to swear off this hallucinogen.
8. Those squirrelly lizards and the prevalence of mosquitoes were why she swore off camping in Hawaii.
9. They are the traditional white grapes of Hermitage, though some growers have sworn off the notoriously fickle roussanne.
10. Until then, everybody in Albany should swear off buck - passing and bite the budget bullet.
11. He refused to swear off violence.
12. Cannot swear off relies on his custom, few is actually his warmth.
13. He finally made up his mind to swear off smoking.
14. When are you going to swear off cigarettes?
15. Three days, someone swear off to smoking.
16. Life would be easier , if only her husbandwould swear off gambling.
More similar words: wear off, swear, wear out, hear of, tear off, clear off, for fear of, keep clear of, steer clear of, wear and tear, sweat, sweater, sweating, sweatshop, wear, weary, wear down, wearing, star of david, wearable, footwear, bear on, bear out, underwear, weariness, clear out, revolve around, near and dear, year after year, weak.