Sentencedict.com random good picture
(1) Don't swear in front of the children.
(2) She doesn't like to swear in front of the children.
(3) Please don't swear in front of the children.
(4) Are you willing to swear in court that you saw him do it?
(5) Bill, remember yourself! Don't swear in front of the children.
(6) He has been brought up not to swear in front of women.
(7) I've never heard you swear in my life.
(8) Only after four days could the president swear in a replacement.
(9) I could even swear in front of my teachers without getting into trouble.
(10) Be especially careful not to swear in front of little children. Little pitchers have long ears.
(11) The chief justice will swear in the president.
(12) Be very careful not to swear in front of little children. Little pitchers have big ears.
(13) Will you swear in the name of this god that you are not my mother?
(14) If you had good manners you wouldn't swear in company.
(15) Do you swear in the space and how do you handle it?
(16) Senior people may swear in private but should be careful about doing it in public.
(17) You shouldn't swear in company.
(18) Please don't take offence[sentencedict.com], but I would prefer you not to swear in front of the children.
More similar words: swearing, forswearing, wearing, weariness, hard-wearing, swear, swear to, swear off, swear on, swear at, forswear, swearword, sportswear, wearied, wearily, wearisome, unwearied, earing, sensorineural hearing loss, clear in, shearing, tearing, hearing, gearing, bearing, searing, rearing, clearing, tear into, bearings.