Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. I swear by Almighty God that the evidence I shall give ...
2. I can swear by my reputation.
3. I swear by God I didn't mean it.
4. You should swear by Anna who's a good lawyer.
5. I swear by almighty God that I will tell the truth.
6. I swear by Almighty God to tell the truth.
7. Many people swear by vitamin C's ability to ward off colds.
8. Some swear by the techniques of Life Cycle Assessment, whilst others see it as a crude substitute for sound judgment.
9. Some swear by charcoal briquettes or mesquite charcoal.
10. And many cruise fans swear by various over-the-counter remedies.
11. Some swear by emu oil as a sure-fire cure for joint pain.
12. The parson would swear by Jupiter to show he's a public school man but these old women would have him.
13. But the French doctors swear by the treatment's cleansing and purifying qualities.
13. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
14. Padrone, I swear by the Holy Virgin I have never taken advantage of your kindness.
15. Some moms I know also swear by their ability to quell morning sickness.
16. For unbiased reporting, I swear by " The News " .
17. Many health mavens swear by wheatgrass as a super food.
18. Therefore come Valentine Day, teens and oldies must swear by the name of holy Ave Maria that they will continue showing deep love and affection towards one another.
19. Many fishermen swear by chum or'ground baits'that really stink!
20. Many of my friends are using word processors but I still swear by my old typewriter.
21. The Proconsul offers him a last-minute reprieve, however[sentencedict.com], if he will repent and swear by the genius of Caesar.
22. At the Morse School, principal James Coady and his teachers swear by the results.
23. And I don't go in for those terrible exercises that some theatrical actors swear by.
24. As a heavy Web user, I love it, and lots of telecommuters swear by it.
25. A: Some cooks say that basting does nothing to ensure moist meat; others swear by it.
26. There is no medical proof that taking Vitamin B6 helps, but some of his patients swear by it.
More similar words: nearby, near by, swear, swear at, swear to, forswear, swear on, swear off, swear in, swearing, swearword, forswearing, sportswear, wear and tear, sweat, sweats, sweaty, no sweat, sweater, sweated, sweating, cold sweat, sweat gland, sweatshop, sweatshirt, sweat blood, sweatpants, sweat equity, wear, wearer.