Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Don't swear at him; it's all of my faults.
2. Why did you let him swear at you like that?
3. There's no need to swear at me, even if I have made a mistake.
4. When the taxi driver started to swear at him, he walked off.
5. They think if they swear at people all the time it makes them a pop star.
6. He's nice and didn't swear at me.
7. Do not hit or swear at people!
8. Don't swear at anyone particularly not a boss or a customer.
9. You must not swear at people.
10. The two tints swear at each other.
11. Is the district government office a place to swear at people?
12. Why did you swear at missing the bus? There'll be another soon.
13. We didn't beat or swear at people.
14. "When you come in after work, you can swear at them and call them bastard or imbecile, " said client Antonio Ossa[sentencedict.com], who said the promotion seemed like a good idea to him.
15. I would like to swear at myself outright once.
16. I didn't used to curse or swear at all.
17. Shut up! How dare you swear at me like that!
18. Swear at people is disgraceful, please keep Internet civilization.
19. People, young, old and indifferent, can have purple hair, swear at ballgames or give other motorists the finger.
19. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
20. It's better for you to light a bright candle than to swear at darkness.
21. Some of'em, they get angry at the prices , and they start swear at me.
22. A painter wants to be a musician and paint symphonies, and he is grieved because the uninstructed cannot hear his pictures, although the colors do swear at each other.
More similar words: swear, wear and tear, forswear, swear on, swear to, swear off, swearing, swearword, sportswear, forswearing, wear away, wearable, sweat, sweats, sweaty, sweater, no sweat, sweated, cold sweat, sweating, sweatshop, sweat gland, near and dear, sweatshirt, sweatpants, sweat blood, wear, year after year, weary, wear off.