1. She flipped at the fly with a swatter.
2. The mouse controls a fly swatter.
3. But by the time the swatter contact , the fly has usually flown.
4. The researcher's videos show that if the descending swatter comes from in front of the fly, the fly moves its middle legs forward and leans back, then raises and extends its legs to push off backward.
5. Can you use them for a swatter?
6. The man flipped at a fly with a fly swatter.
7. Blessed with nearly 360 degree vision, the fly first gauges the position of the swatter, then prepares an escape within 200 milliseconds.
8. Have two children come to the front and each one is armed with a fly swatter .
9. Using high-speed, digital imaging of fruit flies (Drosophila melanogaster) faced with a looming swatter, Dickinson and graduate student Gwyneth Card determined the secret to a fly's crafty behaviour.
10. "It is best not to swat at the fly's starting position, but rather to aim a bit forward of that to anticipate where the fly is going to jump when it first sees your swatter, " suggested Dickinson.
11. Senioritis is an affliction that can treat college and high school seniors the way a fly swatter treats flies.
12. Let's not behave like a fly and a fly swatter.
12. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
13. Laundry-room storage organizes not only cleaning essentials but also easy-to-misplace items like a fly swatter.
14. And the daughter said, "Yes, mother, I did filter the tea leaves. But I couldn't find the tea strainer,so I used the fly swatter."
15. Dickinson's team studied this process in fruit flies using high-speed digital imaging equipment and a fancy fly swatter.
16. All of this action takes place within about 100 milliseconds after the fly first spots the swatter.
17. It may have been sending mosquitos after a fly swatter, but they had the balls to confront China.
18. CHICAGO (Reuters) - The brains of flies are wired to avoid the swatter, U.S. researchers said on Thursday.
19. The game is introduced: There are really too many and too disagreeable flies in the family, will be unhappy that the host goes home, take the fly swatter and eliminate them as soon as possible.
20. The brains of flies are wired to avoid the swatter, US researchers said on Thursday.
More similar words: james watt, pitter-patter, terawatt, batter, latter, tatter, patter, hatter, matter, natter, flatter, pattern, chatter, tatters, battery, scatter, spatter, platter, smatter, shatter, clatter, tattered, flattery, battered, slattern, no matter, a battery, squatter, splatter, the latter.