Random good picture Not show
1. The active suspension system gives the car a very smooth ride.
2. The suspension system consists of an orthopaedic footbed which locates the foot in a central position and prevents side to side slipping.
3. The Discovery also shares the Range Rover's suspension system.
4. Main feature is a new pendulum single coil suspension system with shock absorbers.
5. A new 5-link rear suspension system stabilises the car, helping you to stay in control even in an emergency.
6. The suspension system has important effects on the ride comfort and maneuverable stability of the automobile.
7. FULL Kind of like a spring suspension system in your car.
8. Both of them are used in an independent suspension system of a sedan.
9. The suspension system of claim 3, further including a torque rod linking said lower axle cap to a hanger on said chassis.
10. An analysis and calculation of the suspension system of maglev ball by finite element method(FEM) and similarity principle is presented.
11. The traditional vehicles suspension system, which is designed on a special road surface status and car running performance, those damper of damp characteristic cannot mix, is passive system.
12. This paper deals with magnetic Suspension system and its operating principle and mathematic model set up.
13. Recently, the research of active control suspension system has developed rapidly.
13. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
14. The suspension system of claim 1, further including an upper torque rod linking said axle to one of said cross frame members.
15. The independent control of suspension system is an effective way of high speed operation for bearingless induction motors.
16. A well-designed suspension system can offer a featherbed ride regardless of the conditions of the road.
17. So the separate vibration research of suspension system must be developed with higher frequency.
18. The suspension system have important effect on the ride comfort and maneuverable stability of the automobile.
19. A new driver adjustable suspension system, which lowers the car up to 20 mm, is also available.
20. The C5's other selling point is its Hydractive 3 computerised suspension system.
21. Instead of merely reacting to differences in the road surface, as a conventional suspension system does, it anticipates bumps and bends.
22. The all - new Jeep Grand Cherokee offers the new Quadra - Lift air suspension system.
23. Due to the complex conditions in underground mines, the requirement is strict to the performance of suspension system of trackless rubber tire vehicle.
24. The amplitude-frequency curves indicate that when the buffer spring clearance is appropriate, the nonlinear characteristics are very obvious and the suspension system works as a hardening spring.
25. Self-adaptive fuzzy control method based on the acceleration feedback is researched for the lateral suspension system of heavy-duty railway locomotive and car.
26. The new XJ incorporates an enhanced self - levelling air suspension system.
27. SMOOTH TRAVELING: the trailer was fit out with hydraulic suspension system employing series axles , and plane platform supported by bearing centers of three independent dosed oilcircuits.
28. The new vehicle has a long wheelbase chassis and air suspension system and seeks to bridge the gap between off-roader and sports saloon.
29. Quite overelaborate is the study of resistance-adjusting system in the tractor hydraulic suspension system with mathematical analysis due to its complicated mechanism and internal signal transmission.
30. One of the most important elements of the LD converter equipment is the suspension system.
More similar words: temporary suspension, suspension, suspension cable, suspension bridge, propulsion system, open system, operation system, information system, numeration system, communication system, suspensive, fuel injection system, classification system, transportation system, Management Information System, management information systems, decision support system, systematic desensitization, suspense, in suspense, suspensory, suspenseful, unsystematic, American system, sensory system, open loop system, pension, suspended animation, pensioner, pension off.