Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Such deformation can be minimised by linking suspension cables to tensioning cables, converting them into a series of straight lengths.
2. During construction of suspension cable tension, the displacement of saddle on tower top is affected most obviously by tension in 1/4 midspan and 3/4 midspan .
3. If you take the suspension cable which is the one meter thick, you could probably hang the Titanic from that.
4. Based on the elastic concept this paper proposes the chart analysis method for estimation of seismic response of the selfanchored suspension cable bridge with steel box stiffening girder.
5. The technology, method and points in erection of main cable, clamp and suspension cable are introduced.
6. The technology, method and key points in erection of main cable, clamp and suspension cable are introduced.
More similar words: suspension, suspension bridge, suspensive, suspense, suspensory, in suspense, suspenseful, pension, pensioner, expansion card, suspended animation, pension off, dispensable, pension plan, pension fund, suspend, indispensable, suspended, suspenders, dispensing, tension, ascension, extension, intension, dimension, compensable, pretension, dissension, distension, dimensions.