Sentencedict.com random good picture
(1) A long suspension bridge joins the two islands.
(2) The local authorities decided to build a suspension bridge over the river.
(3) He designed the first great suspension bridge, an idea that combines beauty and function perfectly.
(4) The Albert suspension bridge is all lit up and people cheer us.
(5) That the suspension bridge was both graceful to look at and economical to build was undeniable.
(6) Then in 1850, a wire suspension bridge twisted and crumpled under the tread of marching troops.
(7) She had panicky thoughts about the Clifton suspension bridge and its alarming suicide rate, but Tavett did not mention Clifton.
(8) His drawings ran the gamut from the parabolic suspension bridge to the forms and color of various trees and individual flowers.
(9) At 4: 15, the watchers on the suspension bridge heard an announcement that the boat was in sight.
(10) For this was the first railway suspension bridge in the world, constructed at a cost of only $ 400, 000.
(11) The Niagara Suspension Bridge would survive for forty-two years.
(12) Galvanized wire for suspension bridge cable includes main cable, sling and winding package steel wire.
(13) There is a suspension bridge over the river.
(14) This is the famous suspension bridge on the Tagus.
(15) Have built the first county, the longest suspension bridge cable.
(16) Southern anchoring foundation of RunYang suspension bridge across Yangtse River is a tremendous gravity structure crete.
(17) A healthily functioning psoas provides a sensitive suspension bridge between the trunk and the legs.
(18) The main cables of the Suspension Bridge of Runyang Bridge are protected with S-shape wire wrapping for the first time in China.
(19) The force control of suspension bridge anchorage cable is the main contents which will be researched.
(20) Multi - tower suspension bridge is a brand - new structural style of bridge.
(21) Serrell was given a contract to build a highway suspension bridge over the Niagara between Lewiston and Queenston.
(22) I got to the top and walked along a bit, and saw the suspension bridge flying away to my left.
(23) A former merchant marine officer, Webb declared that he intended to conquer the rapids of the gorge below the suspension bridge.
(24) The first thing he heard was the groan of traffic over the suspension bridge at Northwest Twelfth Avenue. Sentencedict.com
(25) Some days ago I saw pictures of the Baghdad suspension bridge being destroyed.
(26) A new method using piezoelectric material (PZT) and artificial neural network control was put forward to repair in time by online monitoring the health state of cable suspension bridge.
(27) Photo: A man holds on to railing on a suspension bridge in Pitan, Taiwan, on Saturday.
(28) In this thesis, structural spatial behavior of concrete truss suspension bridge is studied.
(29) The span will have a single, 525-foot tower, anchored to bedrock and supported by a single, enormous steel-wire cable that threads through the suspension bridge.
(30) Not only is Hong Kong, and is currently the world's longest road and rail suspension bridge.
More similar words: suspension, suspense, suspenseful, pension, pensioner, suspended animation, bridge, abridge, abridged, pension fund, pension plan, suspend, bridge over, drawbridge, rope bridge, abridgement, suspended, water under the bridge, dispensing, tension, extension, ascension, dimension, dimensions, dissension, pretension, ridge, hypertension, hypotension, unbridled.