Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. He stood on the hill surveying the landscape.
2. "What a feast!" she said, surveying all the dishes on the table.
3. ' What a mess!' she said, surveying the scene after the party.
4. Salter drove off, leaving Callendar surveying the scene.
5. He sighed, turning away and surveying the sea.
6. They are surveying the land before it is divided into house lots.
7. The surveying team pitched on the mountain.
8. Application of computers in surveying; Energy conservation.
9. After surveying the quake damage by helicopter, he estimated it at more than $ 1 billion in western Washington alone.
10. Critically surveying her reflection, she told herself she would pass muster.
11. William is seen surveying the scene with dad Harry, and quarry manager John Austin.
12. Whilst surveying land for new railways, he began measuring and drawing medieval buildings.
12. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
13. My brain wandered off surveying the amorous absurdity of it.
14. There he was silently surveying the world, swaying gently on a twig near the top of the tree!
15. An hour later, I was surveying the results with a feeling of deep satisfaction.
16. A floating pontoon of surveying sailors.
17. On surveying the organizational ranks, they see only low morale, divisiveness, cynicism, and dulled thinking.
18. Our picture shows John in full training before surveying the camp obstacle course.
19. The architectural and surveying professions have also amended their rules to allow competition on fees.
20. It may be weeks, months or even years before slaphappy surveying methods are identified by management.
21. As a result, plans were laid for Gould to join Sturt's surveying expedition to the Murray River later that year.
22. During this period, scientists from many countries will be systematically surveying ocean temperatures, salinities and currents.
23. If staff are the most valuable resource in a surveying practice, then accommodation and equipment will rank second.
24. Estes has more than 10 years of experience in the areas of surveying, mapping, design, drafting and construction observation.
25. They frequently can be seen perched on a rock and propped up on their ventral fins as if surveying their little world.
26. The some one was a respected civil engineer, Charles B.. Stuart, who had worked surveying both lines.
27. Yet the world was still waiting on Flamsteed to finish surveying the stars.
28. Breeding numbers of the tawny owl were at their lowest since surveying began in 1963.
29. Aunt Bella sat at the table, poring over catalogues, surveying the accounts, calculating.
30. No, he thought, like an investigator in the dark, surveying his subject through a one-way mirror.
More similar words: survey, surveyor, conveying, purvey, purveyor, journeying, surveillance, surviving, money in hand, curve, curved, curve ball, ayurveda, demand curve, laffer curve, survive, survivor, survival, survival of the fittest, curving, conveyancing, property insurance, casualty insurance, liability insurance, disability insurance, trying, saying, vying, lying, tying.