Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. This year, the United States upgraded its disease surveillance system to detect any early outbreak of infection.
2. But the range of ground surveillance systems, nomatterhow sophisticated, is inevitably restricted by the curvature of the earth's surface.
3. In the United States, existing surveillance systems are inadequate to rapidly recognize outbreaks of this parasitic infection.
4. Private security firms using surveillance systems should be subject to inspections.
5. National infectious disease surveillance systems form the foundation of our ability to know and track the routine.
6. The wireless video transmission in the video surveillance system based on TMS320DM642 and CDMA was intro- duced.
7. To solve the visibility of outdoor surveillance system in foggy weather, a weather degraded image sharpening algorithm is proposed.
8. Also is our country economy surveillance system important constituent.
8. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
9. In this paper, a multiprocessor video surveillance system over CDMA network is introduced.
10. Pedestrians are the important objects for intelligent video surveillance system.
11. A remote video surveillance system based on S 3 C 4510 B processor was presented.
12. Embedded video surveillance system has good market prospects with its very fast speed development.
13. Remote Video Surveillance System VC 6 prepared.
14. According to the practical need of infrared surveillance system, the infrared radiation feature of missile and predigest model under the background of sea and sky was studied.
15. All indicators of AFP surveillance system achieved the requirement of MOH.
16. Improved computer-editing proceedings have been developed and implemented in the surveillance system which identify measurements that may contain errors.
17. Fashionable north London, six bedrooms, an acre of garden, a surveillance system, electronic gates, a road-to-house intercom.
18. The bank has its own armed security guards-each a professional marksman-and electronic surveillance systems.
19. With the development of multimedia techniques, video encoding system more and more important in surveillance system.
20. Some problems of the motional detection and orientation judgment in secure surveillance system were discussed.
21. A new method of point target detection is presented in order to solve the problem of point target detection in the infrared surveillance system.
22. The useful countermeasures are: amplify surveillance mechanism; improve study and surveillance system; implement countermeasure.
23. Natural Killer cells recognise the HLA molecules using an inbuilt surveillance system called "Killer cell immunoglobulin-like receptors" (KIR).
24. Objective Try to apply a new statistical method to evaluate the quality of Acute Flaccid Paralysis(AFP) surveillance system in Hunan province.
25. A new method of point target detection is presented in order to solve the problem of point target detection in the infrared surveillance system. The method consists of three steps.
26. This paper first gives a deep investigation on H. 264 standard, and then illustrate the design and implementation of a hierarchical network surveillance system based on H. 264.
27. WHO will also help to set up a disease surveillance system in order to detect and control outbreaks of communicable diseases, including diarrhoeal disease.
28. This driver program has been applied to the video surveillance system testing result program runs stably.
29. Third Place: Team BugsBernie, led by Bernhard Beckmann in Germany, won US$20,000 for the Integrated Surveillance System application.
30. The index case was identified through routine yellow fever surveillance system.
More similar words: surveillance, electronic surveillance, surveillant, guidance system, price system, surveil, federal reserve system, civil law system, caste system, case system, phone system, wage system, file system, brake system, cartesian coordinate system, sewage system, immune system, drainage system, committee system, objective system, health care system, endocrine system, digestive system, Domain Name System, coordinate system, protective system, collective system, interactive system, reproductive system, male reproductive system.