Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. The surprise attack dismayed the enemy troops.
2. They mounted a surprise attack at dawn.
3. The surprise attack put me in a fix.
4. They seized the airport in a surprise attack.
5. We were guarded by sentries against surprise attack.
6. In the surprise attack, they torched the town and rounded up its inhabitants.
7. Speed of pursuit and a surprise attack gave Abram victory.
8. His surprise attack routed the Chaos forces in the woods around the White Tower.
9. No world leader would try to launch a surprise attack because the response would be terminal for his own nation.
10. Japanese intended surprise attack was thwarted by the American communication intelligence.
11. The bayonet squad made a surprise attack and wiped out the enemy's command post.
12. A surprise attack widowed the army of its supplies.
13. Our regiment sprang a surprise attack on the enemy position.
14. German intelligence expected Japan to launch a surprise attack on the US, and Pearl Harbor was the likely target.
15. Our surprise attack put the enemy into a flutter.
16. Realizing that he was the better fighter, I decided to gain the upper hand by launching a surprise attack.
17. That could provide clues about who was behind the surprise attack.
18. The shelters housing each flight will protect the equipment against a surprise attack by Soviet aircraft or missiles.
19. This would increase the warning time of any possible surprise attack.
20. It was also important to demonstrate the ability of nuclear forces to ride out a surprise attack.
21. Officially you are all going to be victims of a surprise attack on the rescue party by the native inhabitants.
22. The "Open Skies" plan was designed to protect nations against military buildup and surprise attack.
23. The United States entered the war in December of nineteen forty-one after Japanese planes attacked the Navy base at Pearl Harbor, Hawaii. The surprise attack sank many ships.
24. In 1967, Egypt Israel an excuse to blockade the Gulf of Aqaba, on June 5 in the morning, Egypt, Syria, Jordan launched a surprise attack.
25. Another factor which may have affected his interest in religion was that during the First Crusade, Jerusalem was taken in a surprise attack by the Christians.
26. The new vexation like the criminal do thing which the people can not be allowed, consistently make a surprise attack on your nerve, and then your mind police can not overmaster your flesh vexation.
27. When any large operation is undertaken, it is usually a surprise attack against an ally.
27. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
28. The fleet was assembling near the Ryukyu Islands, waiting to launch a fatal surprise attack on the US Navy, to repeat Pearl Harbor and Leyte Gulf.
29. Israel's first and most critical move was a preemptive surprise attack on the Egyptian Air Force.
30. A Japanese dive bomber goes into its last dive as it heads toward the ground in flames after it was hit by Naval anti-aircraft fire during surprise attack on Pearl Harbor, Dec. 7, 1941.
More similar words: surprise, surprised, in surprise, by surprise, surprisedly, surprising, unsurprising, surprisingly, attack, attacker, private enterprise, attacking, panic attack, under attack, heart attack, be attached to, reattachment, sharp rise, asthma attack, enterprise, angle of attack, counterattack, enterpriser, come under attack, enterprise zone, free-enterprise, free enterprise, enterprise value, state enterprise, business enterprise.