Random good picture Not show
1. All surgical instruments must be sterilised before use.
2. All surgical instruments must be sterilized before use.
3. His surgical instruments were a knife and a pair of pincers.
4. We found medical equipment, surgical instruments, weap-ons, clothing, documents.
5. The position of the surgical instrument in the real skull is determined by the sensors in the mechanical arm.
6. Displays of early surgical instruments give a chilling glimpse of the pain the sick must have endured before anaesthetic was invented.
7. A scalpel is a surgical instrument.
8. The utility model relates to a small-sized surgical instrument for the department of ophthalmology,(sentencedict.com) particularly an eye muscle cone dilator.
9. A sharp-pointed surgical instrument, used with a cannula to puncture a body cavity for fluid aspiration.
10. A surgical instrument with a hollowed out, spoon - like tip is inserted into the uterus.
11. The excimer laser refractive surgical instrument can be used to correct myopia, hyperopia astigmatism diopter.
12. It integrates arm, camera, surgical instrument at a suit, make the doctor can remote ground control.
13. Objective To design a new multifunctional surgical instrument case in order to improve the work efficiency and safety of operation in field battle.
14. From its size, the knife must have had a very specific use and may even have been a surgical instrument.
15. The surgeon uses the tiny camera to guide the surgical instruments in freeing the kidney.
16. Then she was hired to work at the hospital, sterilizing surgical instruments and assisting elderly patients.
17. A camera is placed through the hole to help guide the surgical instrument.
18. Disclosed is a surgical tool holder 11 adapted to connect to a disposable cutting tool 12 , and the surgical instrument 10 combination.
19. Surgicalas "We" Laboratory cheap and clamp. visits to our lab for your needs and supplies ... 3 Pean " clamp " 12 "tool surgical instrument.
More similar words: medical instrument, musical instrument, legal instrument, instrumentality, instrumentalist, instrumentalism, measuring instrument, instrument, instrumental, surgical incision, debt instrument, wind instrument, stringed instrument, brass instrument, instrumentation, instrument panel, scientific instrument, instrumental music, negotiable instrument, percussion instrument, precision instrument, derivative instrument, surgical strike, instrumental conditioning, surgical, surgically, surgical knife, surgical process, surgical operation, surgical procedure.