Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Bruce spends most evenings surfing the Net .
2. Surfing the Internet is fun, but it's also a time waster.
3. His whole life revolves around surfing.
4. I was surfing the net looking for information on Indian music.
5. I'm going to be surfing bigger waves when I get to Australia!
6. Hawaii was the birthplace of surfing.
6. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
7. He's into surfing in a big way.
8. Ken's whole life revolved around surfing .
9. I like surfing,but I wiped out twice yesterday.
10. We asked the surfing champion what first drew him to the sport.
11. Popular water sports include swimming, surfing and water-skiing.
12. When we were in Hawaii we went surfing every day.
13. The simple fact is that, for most people, surfing is too expensive.
14. If the waves are big enough, we'll go surfing.
15. Jane's been surfing the Web all morning.
16. For me, nothing compares with the thrill of surfing - it's better than sex.
17. Do you like to go surfing?
18. Experience the thrills and spills of surfing!
19. Cardiologists and other medical professionals have also formed surfing groups.
20. Currently, a rich smorgasbord of overseas surfing is being heaped on the Net.
21. But superficiality had crept into surfing, too.
22. They go surfing every weekend.
23. Local Activities: Walks, surfing, golf, diving, fishing, bird-watching, pleasure boat trips, sandy beaches.
24. In wintertime he will don a wet suit and go right on surfing.
25. The ads feature a montage of images - people surfing, playing football and basketball.
26. This beach is good for swimming but bad for surfing.
27. St Ives, 7 miles away, is an old fishing port, with an artists community, and good surfing.
28. There's another high bore tommorrow - when big weekend crowds are expected to line the banks to watch the surfing spectacular.
29. But a chief from Puna who had greatly admired Naihe's surfing ability sent a servant to wake the sleeping chanter.
30. Instead of congressional intervention, Waxman encouraged parents to begin paying closer attention to their children's Web surfing.
More similar words: surface, surfeit, surfboard, surface tension, ring finger, finger, finding, puffing, sniffing, forefinger, in the offing, assuring, fingerprint, index finger, refinancing, reassuring, surprising, surrounding, surprisingly, surroundings, reassuringly, deficit financing, turf, perfidy, perfidious, superficial, come under fire, superficiality, living thing, mudslinging.