Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Diligent; with sureness; responsible; everytime fulfil my duties to my own work.
2. Well, I have sureness I will travel at least the great pan of the way there.
3. There is an ease , a sureness , a lightness of touch , that comes from mastery.
4. There is an ease , a sureness , a lightness of touch, that comes from the mastery.
5. Following the trail with the sureness of a bloodhound, came the general.
6. The leader wants blameless be an official, sureness works, must first aboveboard be an upright.
7. Her adventurousness, sureness of purpose, and intelligence save her husband's friend.
8. New to the job, he was keen to demonstrate his sureness of mind.
9. From year to year this soul had dried away slowly, but with fatal sureness.
More similar words: pureness, matureness, rareness, bareness, soreness, awareness, assuredness, unawareness, severeness, leisureliness, self-awareness, picturesqueness, obsessiveness, excessiveness, impressiveness, aggressiveness, possessiveness, oppressiveness, expressiveness, progressiveness, pressure, air pressure, gas pressure, low pressure, measureless, acupressure, high pressure, high-pressure, surliness, oneness.