Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Her new role as fashion supremo is something she can really get her teeth into.
2. The technical supremo is Caroline Fawcett-Inne whose previous experience was organising a cocktail party in a punt one May Week.
3. But meanwhile, her new role as fashion supremo is something she can really get her teeth into.
4. Horse race supremo John Parrett died instantly after falling from his horse.
5. The new foreign supremo will have a rival, however.
5. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
6. The 77-year-old hedge-fund supremo and slayer of sterling has nothing to prove financially (he is worth upwards of $8 billion).
7. However, Udinese supremo Pozzo insists his club are eager to maintain the services of the 22-year-old for another season.
8. Virgin supremo Richard Branson got into the island-buying game years ago with his purchase of Necker Island, and its exclusive appeal is no secret.
9. Yet, even if she wanted to, India's current supremo, Mrs Gandhi's daughter-in-law Sonia Gandhi, has less license to fight tooth-and-claw for the big cat.
10. As Julia Bucknall, the World Bank's water supremo, points out, demand and supply are economic concepts, which the matchmakers of the dismal science are constantly trying to bring into balance.
11. The Palermo supremo wants Marchionni, plus Domenico Criscito and Claudio Marchisio, included in Juve's offer.
12. And economic policy now has clearer direction since Mihaly Kupa was appointed finance minister and made economics supremo.
13. In an effort to change the atmosphere last summer Good Vibes supremo Terri Hooley suggested a three-day showcase of local talent.
14. Then there was yet another dispute between the band and Rough Trade supremo, Geoff Travis.
15. How do you persuade the research council or the science supremo of an industrial research outfit to fund your brilliant new ideas?
16. Ever keen to see fair play, we are happy to oblige the handsomely-coiffed Cumbrian arts supremo.
17. One of the great remaining mysteries of ancient Egypt, the lineage of the boy-pharaoh Tutankhamun, may soon be solved, the country's antiquities supremo hinted on Sunday.
18. Above all, the government wants to wipe out the senior Tigers, including Velupillai Prabhakaran, a vicious supremo it reckons to be still alive and on the battlefield.
More similar words: Supreme, supremacy, supreme court, supremacist, supreme being, white supremacist, premonition, premonitory, uprear, acupressure, remove, tremor, remote, remodel, removed, remorse, remover, foremost, removal, removing, ceremony, remotely, removable, remoteness, ceremonial, scaremonger, remove from, remorseful, remorseless, remonstrate.