Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. She attended a cancer support group at her local hospital.
2. After their baby died, they joined a local support group.
3. The support group wants to take part in a sitting service to give carers a break.
4. They seek shelter in a Sunday night support group.
5. There was great anger in the parents' support group.
6. The strategic support group ground rules were all they needed to get started.
7. The idea came from the cancer support group which meets every fortnight at the Derry Well Woman centre.
8. A special thanks to our prayer support group who meet regularly at John and Rosemary Turner's.
9. By that time all the support group were staying at the Copley Plaza.
10. The health centre runs a support group for Parkinson's disease sufferers.
11. But suicide is a recurrent theme in support group discussions.
12. Then Lisa, one of the support group for the Refuge, moved away.
13. It's an additive that the Hyperactive Children's Support Group recommends eliminating from the diet of susceptible children.
13. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
14. Three women are now ready for an informal support group to share their experiences of the child protection system.
15. Altamonte is the support group nearest you.
16. They will be an important emotional support group as you head out into the difficult world of the self-employed.
17. A support group for the families and friends of problem drinkers.
18. Identify who your support group are, and what you need from them.
19. Later, the Met hopes to give tasers to the Territorial Support Group, which deals with riots and public disorder.
20. Lynne Moody, nursing sister in Bassetlaw's day hospital for elderly people, runs an informal support group for carers.
21. We made amendments to our procedures on the advice of the support group, but we still expected negative comments.
22. We already keep under review financial contributions to the support group, because clearing the arrears to the IFIs is absolutely critical.
23. This can form part of the deeper work of a support group or a counselling relationship.
24. In this case, that meant covering the considerable travel expenses for Hawking, who travels with a fairly large support group.
25. We can speak and share our stories and be quiet, like a support group.
26. The invalid care allowance she receives is 33.70 a week Marian set up a support group for carers in Oxfordshire.
27. Negotiations are also under way to set up a Stroke Sufferers Group and a support group for Dementia patients.
28. The amounts of aid forthcoming from some member countries of the support group also proved less than at first anticipated.
29. The mugged man even had to ask them to call the police, claimed the Victim Support group.
30. One of lung cancer's success stories, he runs a support group for lung cancer patients and their families.
More similar words: interest group, support, supporter, supported, supportive, supporting, supportable, in support of, special interest group, child support, decision support system, group, in-group, regroup, groupie, pop group, grouping, peer group, playgroup, blood group, rapport, ethnic group, control group, opportune, apportion, pressure group, apportioned, rapporteur, group insurance, opportunist.