Sentencedict.com random good picture
(1) Although precipitation in this region is small, supply area is large, evaporation and excretory is concentrate; so change of water level trends of groundwater is not obvious in short term.
(2) The reason is that the transformer supply area is too broad and the low-voltage line is too long in present distribution model.
(3) The chance of grain supply area led to the chance of trade routes.
(4) Its main material supply area can be found in the central uplift by analyzing ZTR index, detrital remanent magnetization and lithology.
(5) Based on the power supply area of the project and the planning of receiving end power grid, the system design schemes of Zhuzhou converter station and relevant problems are comprehensively analyzed.
(6) Basically there are there patts thethe supply area the assembly area and the dispatch area.
(7) Incidences of electric shock compensation, power stealing and default, and electricity charge arrears increase very fast in power supply area recent years.
(8) "We think power supply shortages and rations are likely to continue in TEPCO's supply area for months rather than weeks," the analysts wrote in a note to clients.
(9) The load forecasting of inferior power supply corporation has much information of its power supply area.
(10) The arrangement of drilling machine is divided into five areas: drilling platform, pump chamber, power supply area, solids control area and oil tank area.
(11) Maximum and minimum pumpage and optimum operation of water supply area in Baodian mine area in different periods and in different conditions are studied by grey linear programming.
(12) Logistical support district: including storage area, preservation area, transportation area, supply area.
(13) We construct the Jilin city as the base of fine chemical product in North China(http://sentencedict.com), changing Jilin city from the chemical industry materials supply area into the mature chemical product processing area.
(14) Full-bridge topology of soft-switching converter is used widely in switching power supply area because of its low voltage and current stresses.
(15) It is demonstrated that the west of the depression was the main source supply area during S4 period, where had developed 4 major sources and formed fan delta sands like Shen257, Shen225.
(16) Double centrifuge blade, low noise, stable operation and large supply area.
(17) Galvan had been asked by a local news outlet to supply area chefs with the carp for a feature on how to cook the fish.
(18) According to the sources, the supply of housing management approach will make clear targets and supply area .
(19) The paper attempts to give a general view of the supply area of each water source and makes pipe network subarea partitioned and visualized.
More similar words: supply and demand, law of supply and demand, supply, supplying, money supply, oversupply, water supply, supply curve, undersupply, power supply, excess supply, supply closet, in short supply, aggregate supply, reapply, elasticity of supply, supply-side economics, uninterruptible power supply, halyard, schoolyard, apply, apply to, apply for, misapply, to apply to, to apply for, supple, supplant, supplier, supplies.